Dedicated to supporting the children, teachers and community through volunteerism, outreach, fundraising, and advocacy.
Arleta PTA group is the family group for Arleta School, dedicated to supporting the children, teachers and community at Arleta School through volunteerism, outreach, fundraising, and advocacy. All families are welcome and encouraged to participate. The following items describe some of the things we are involved with at Arleta:
* Utilizing the strengths of our school and community to support Arleta teachers and staff
* Helping to raise funds for field trips, school activities, and school improvements that enrich our children’s lives
* Coordinating with staff and community on parent-led projects (landscaping/garden activities, Depave playground improvement project)
* Working towards the development of sustainable practices at Arleta (milk carton recycling, Box Top collection, native plantings)
* Coordinating volunteers at school activities (Halloween Dance, Grandparents Day)
* Coordinating traditional Arleta family events (Halloween Dance, End of Year Family Picnic)
Everyone is welcome to attend!
General PTA meetings occur on the second Tuesday of each month at 6 p.m.
Childcare will be provided.
Please check in at the office to print out your volunteer name tag.
If you are unable to attend scheduled meetings but still want to be involved, please contact a board member – there are many ways you can become involved!