The Tasting Tour was a rousing success again this year, and saw a steep increase in participation and revenue! Check out the details below.
- We had 236 players this year, a 98% increase over last year
- Of those 236 players, 25% returned their books at the end of the tour
- Based on the available data, we are able to estimate at least $3,696 in Tasting Tour specific sales for the day, a 106% increase over last year
- Using the available data to extrapolate for the missing data, we may have earned as much as $6,813 in Tasting Tour specific sales, a 278% increase over last year
- Starday Tavern and Foster Buds tied for most stickers given out at 35 each
- Foster Burger, who partnered with Foster Buds for the Buds and Burgers event came in 2nd place with 32 stickers given out
Thanks for a great tasting tour, we hope to see you all on August 12 for Second Saturday!